Sunday, November 7, 2010

`Tis The Beginning of the Holiday Season

Ho Ho Ho!
And before the crunch comes, I would love to make some suggestions on how to make your gift to your love one, extra special by creating it by yourself, (with my help, of course).
Take this idea, for instance:


You can take a gemstone or two, perhaps your birthstone and theirs, and a charm and add it to a chain, and voila, a gift that will say, you worked on this one and it will be treasured and worn forever, because it has a special story behind it!
Here is an example of a necklace:






Another gift idea is the gift that gives twice. I am referring to the

I can add this to a chain for a necklace, or for a bracelet, this can be added to Greek Leather, pearls, or gold fill chain. The story is extra special (and sad, and can be read on the description page at my store) and is about my daughter's BFF a few years back.
I have many orders to fill so I am going to leave you to think about what you want to do. You can convo me by going to my store, and clicking on *contact*. I would love to work with you.
This holiday season I am continuing to donate a partial amount of my sales to my personal page at American Cancer Society It really has a special meaning to me today.
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment