Sunday, October 17, 2010

SALE until the end of OCTOBER

The prizes have been sent out for the contest that I had and I want to thank all the participants. That was really fun, and I am hoping to do something like this again real soon.

I have a MAJOR sale going on right at this moment and until the end of the month. Purchase anything for $60.00 or over and receive a 50% discount. WHAT A WAY TO START EARLY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING, and don't forget that I would love to help you create a special treasure for the love ones in your life.

A wonderful idea is the "Interchangeables"





that you can create a unique treasure for yourself, or anyone else. How special is that treasure when the recipient finds out that you had it created especially for her!

Here is one idea of the unlimited options that you will have when we work together to create that treasure that will be worn and loved forever...

The I Heart U Necklace

So, please convo me when you made your picks and I will reserve them for you,

and give you the sale amount.

O yes, I almost forgot

~ FREE SHIPPING ~

for anything over $60.00

(only in the U.S.)

Stop by, shop and SAVE.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment