Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And The Bride Wore...


http://www.etsy.com/listing/51867959/and-the-bride-wore-reserved-for-noelle

Well, the big day is almost upon us, and the excitement level is over the top!! I have just two more custom ordered Treasures to finish for the wedding party and I can pack and get myself ready. It has been challenging to say the least, but it is a labor of love that I do this for my youngest niece.
Khalid and Noelle met when they were 13 years old and I have barely seen them apart since. Christmas of 2009, he got down on his knee in front of the whole Hamilton clan, and proposed!! The preparations haven't stopped since, and now we are coming up on the final days.
I am wishing a long and happy life together for the Bride and Groom.

If there is a wedding party coming up in your life, think about how special the gifts will be when we collaborate and create together. The options are unlimited.
Please stop by to see the RESERVED TREASURES @ www.dbsj.etsy.com to see the rest of the items that were custom ordered and designed.

Thank you for stopping by.
I love visitors...

No comments:

Post a Comment