Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter is Coming!



EASTERISCOMING is the new code for a 15% off discount. You will see the area when you are about to checkout to put this code in for your discount! Happy Easter!!

I will be closing down shop for the Easter week, so now is the time to stop by and shop! With the new discount code for an Easter gift for you, I have made shopping more enticing.

I am going to take my daughter and her friend to the California desert for a long week vacation. I have been off work, but it sure is nice to get a way for a little while.

I am wishing you and your family a beautiful Easter Holiday. Be sure to leave out a plate of carrots for the Easter Bunny!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, Stevie! Have a wonderful trip to the desert! Here's a (((((Hug))))) to take along with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete