Friday, March 25, 2011

It Has Certainly Been A While

I have been so busy with DR.'s appt., procedures, physical therapy and filling orders. I just stopped by the blog and noticed that it has been ages, (OK a month and a half) since I have posted.



Well, I am going to put an end to that!!

















I have just designed and created another item for Sandra Muvdi's Jessica June's Children Cancer Foundation.

Collecting Shells

There is mother of pearl, Swarovski Crystals, white cultured freshwater pearls and sterling silver textured tear drops. So unusual and this picture really doesn't give it justice.

I am in the process of creating new bracelets with the HOPE Medal attached for this fantastic and much needed charity.

If you are interested in helping out, please contact me or JJCCF

Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment