Thursday, July 8, 2010

For the past month, I have been adding new listings on my ETSY.com site ~ www.dbsj.etsy.com
and it has taken a lot of time! I take the pictures, and make them as artsy as possible, be even more creative and write the description, and then post them with all the right tag words. It all just take time, and I am loving the process!!

For being open for one month I am excited to say that I have had 5 sales!! For an incentive this month, I have FREE SHIPPING and in some cases I have FREE EARRINGS with purchase. Can it get any better? Yes, it sure can!!

If you recommend my shop to anyone, and your friend buys something, I will give you 20% off on your next purchase!

I am also offering special deals on my fan page in facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/designs-by-STEVIE-J/191549889783?ref=ts
Until next time...
I am off to Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment