Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Art of Blogging


Well, I have heard of many friends starting their own blogs. I have seen many and I can see the advantages. So, here it goes


A bit about myself. I am a flight attendant, just put in my 30 years with a major airline and have been working at creating my own designs for about 7 years. It has been a struggle, and I have enjoyed every minute of it.



I have a 13 year old daughter and with all this, my life is very full. We do so much together, except I cannot get her interested in creating jewelry with me. She is so involved with swimming and her dream is to be in the 2012 Olympics. I will support her in anything she does. She is the best, and I mean the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love being her mother.
Since today is the start up of this blog, I am going to make this short.


Thank you for stopping by.